Friday, May 6, 2011

30 day post {Day 22}

Day 22 - a picture of something you wish you were better at
Oh goodness! My list is pretty endless.  I am the one who is always wanting to learn and expand my knowledge of things and how to do things. In fact, I just was saying two days ago I was talking to my friend about some things I have been wanting to take classes on so that I can improve my skills. The top of the list would be Cooking, Photography, Sewing, Drawing, Singing, Playing Piano.

via

I guess what I really need to be better at is TIME MANAGEMENT. If I had better time management, I would be able to take the time to practice and go to classes to improve. I dabble in so many things but usually I'm at the basic level in them all because I don't have the time nor the patience to focus on one thing and excel at it.



30 Day Challenge

day 01 - a picture of yourself with ten facts
day 02 - a picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
day 03 - a picture of the cast from your favorite show
day 04 - a picture of your night
day 05 - a picture of your favorite memory
day 06 - a picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
day 07 - a picture of your most treasured item
day 08 - a picture that makes you laugh
day 09 - a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
day 10 - a picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
day 11 - a picture of something you hate
day 12 - a picture of something you love
day 13 - a picture of your favorite band or artist
day 14 - a picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
day 15 - a picture of something you want to do before you die
day 16 - a picture of someone who inspires you
day 17 - a picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
day 18 - a picture of your biggest insecurity
day 19 - a picture and a letter
day 20 - a picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
day 21 - a picture of something you wish you could forget
day 22 - a picture of something you wish you were better at
day 23 - a picture of your favorite book
day 24 - a picture of something you wish you could change
day 25 - a picture of your day
day 26 - a picture of something that means a lot to you
day 27 - a picture of yourself and a family member
day 28 - a picture of something you're afraid of
day 29 - a picture that can always make you smile
day 30 - a picture of someone you miss

♥ Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...