Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Homemade Goodness {Vol.2}



My blogger friend Ashley from The Peanut Gallery blog  also has a cute little Etsy shop. Check out her shop and her blog. Both are equally awesome and equally fun. 

 Your shop name/Link: The Peanut Gallery 

Describe what items you sell in your shop: I sell a little bit of this a little bit of that. Custom organic onesies, Onesie dresses, headbands, hair clips, gift boxes. Right now I'm working on making some dresses from scratch. I also just make some hair clips for moms and I have headband supplies on the way! 

Why you started the shop: I'm a fashion design major who dreamed of taking on NYC after graduation and then a little thing called Peyton happened and turned my world upside down. My dreams now had a new focal point and it was babies. Now my goal is to open an organic mom and baby boutique but I feel like this is the first step. 

How old is your shop: It's pretty new to the Etsy world Feb 8, 2011 is when I opened it. It's still such a work in progress and I'm trying to continually add new things. 

Price range of items: Right now the items in my shop range from $6 - $35

What makes your shop so special? I do a lot of custom items because I love the personal touches. I also like working with organic and recycled materials which are both eco friendly and baby friendly. I also try to choose fabrics that don't scream 'baby' but that are still bright and fun. 

A note from The Peanut Gallery shopWelcome to The Peanut Gallery, my first attempt at taking my passion for fashion and turning it into something more. This store, like my life, is a work in progress so please bare with me as I try to get it into a full functioning shop. My two biggest loves in life, fashion and my daughter, have led me down the road to designing unique childrens clothing. I hope you take the time to browse my shop and come back to visit as I continually add and expand!


I love homemade goodies! And Ashley is one creative Mama! Make sure to go to her shop and check out all the goodies she has to offer. like right now.


♥ Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...