Friday, May 6, 2011

Sunny San Diego!

The weather has been so beautiful here lately - although I would like the heat to drop a couple of degrees for sure. It was 91 degrees in our neck of the woods today. Ridiculous for it not even being summer yet. Oh but the beautiful blue skies beckoned for us to go outside. We have been going to the park, beach, outdoor shopping malls, walks around the neighborhood, the zoo- anything to be outside in the fresh air. However, I am running out of ideas of places to take her. What do you all do to get outside the house?


I really do love spring. Almost as much as fall. almost.

♥ Michelle

4 comments:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

you look beautiful! :) i bet you're glad it's not this time last year, i know i am! i didn't enjoy carrying around so much extra weight during the hottest time of the year.

Crystal M. said...

I agree with Deanna- you look so great! And I've thought it before, but I also wanted to tell you that I love your tattoos :)

MamaGourmet said...

Love the pictures! And, I am completely jealous that you have such nice weather!

alliehallmarr said...

does it get humid in cali? we grew up in washington and now living in the deep south and i can hardly handle this mugginess. it's too much! i can't believe you just had a baby, you look amazing! so glad i found your blog (through my bloggy friend deanna) your little family is super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...