Monday, June 20, 2011

Mumford & Sons... oh and $3.99 CD's

New favorite band? I think so... well, almost favorite. I mean, Emery will always be numero uno. I guess Mumford has been around for a while now (and by a while, I mean about 2 years). Seeing how James and I have no radio reception thanks to someone stealing our antenna off our car, I never get to hear about new(ish) bands. So when someone mentioned them to me today, I looked them up and was hooked! I absolutely love them. They remind me of The Snake The Cross The Crown. I have been listening to them all day at work and am definitely downloading the album when I get home.







banjo and upright bass? swoon...


Speaking of music.... I have been a part of "Your Music" for about 5 years now. They sell CD's for 6.99. They don't have any of the brand new released cd's, but they have a pretty good variety of music. Well, now they are going out of business and they are having a sale on ALL there cd's. Each CD is only $3.99 with free shipping. I have purchased 10 cd's in the last week for future birthday and Christmas gifts (yes, I shop this early for Christmas). They have ran out of stock on a lot of cd's now, but you may just find something you like or someone new to check out. Go check it out and make sure to type in 399SALE for the discount code...


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love Mumford and Sons. That whole CD reminds me so much of last summer. Ahhh, memories. That is why I love music. Because a song can bring back a rush of so many forgotten memories. And thanks for the tip on the 3.99 CD's. Heading over there...NOW.

Crystal M. said...

Mumford and Sons is definitely on my list of favorites right now too! And those 2 videos you posted are my 2 fave songs!

Mandy said...

I love Mumford and sons!

Rebecca said...

Thank you for sharing this... somehow I am one of those "crazies" that has never listened to Mumford and Sons, but now... I foresee an addiction. :) Seriously, thanks for reminding me to check them out!

Denise said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new layout!! <3

Anonymous said...

my husband introduced me to mumford a few weeks ago. he really likes their music. Thanks for the cheap CDs link! I gotta tell my (music obsessed) husband about it :)

Anonymous said...

The site isnt accepting any new members :/ But i did find a great book and dvd site from a link on their page! Lemme know if you find any more great music sites! Thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...