Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Please, Vote!

I entered Chloe in the Gerber baby contest last month and totally forgot about it! eek!  
So please, vote for her.

Normally, I am not one to vote for how "cute" someones baby is. All baby's are precious. However, this gives her the chance to  be the next Gerber baby and win a college scholarship! And I am all for preparing for my child's future education. So, it leaves me to beg for votes. A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do. 

You can vote for more than one baby and you can vote for each baby once a day until July 31st.

Click on the picture below to go to the voting page! You can always search for her with the name "Chloe Darling".



2 comments:

Crystal M. said...

She'd have my vote for sure! But it won't let me because I don't live in the US! Good luck Chloe!

Olivia Grace said...

I just voted!! Good luck Chloe Darling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...