Thursday, September 15, 2011

mini top hats

If you haven't been able to tell already, I LOVE mini top hats! I even wore one in our family photo shoot (see pics above)
I have been holding on to these cute little top hats for over a year, trying to find the time to actually decorate them. Well, the other night James took over Chloe duty so that I can have an hour of crafting. He is so kind! I didn't have time to go to the store to get some supplies of what I was thinking of, so I had to create them with what I had on hand. I must say, I am pretty proud of myself.
I am going to wear the one with the yellow butterflies and red feathers for part of my Halloween costume. (preview to come soon!) I think I might even make some more to start my Etsy shop back up again. and I might even put them in my She Said Shop. Oh... and if enough people like them, then I MIGHT end up doing a giveaway with one of them...




Well, what do you think?

5 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Michelle! They are so cute! I would buy one for sure if you opened up your etsy again!! :)

Olivia Grace said...

You made these?!! Wow! You are awesome and so talented, these are beautiful!

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

these are wonderful! i love the one with the peacock feathers!

and apparently i have my screen tilted too far back, because i always just thought that was a big bow in your hair, but when i tilt it forward i can definitely tell it's a top hat. :)

Rachel said...

those are DARLING!!!!!! I would buy one for sure!

The Peanut Gallery said...

love them! so super adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...