Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Enter the Tiny Prints Contest!

Tiny Prints is hosting a photo contest on there website here. They have multiple categories such as : Cutest Baby, Cutest Kid, Cutest Family, Cutest Couple and Cutest Pet. You can win a $1,000 or a $500 Tiny Prints Gift Certificate (that's should cover Christmas Cards, Birthday Invites, Birth Announcements and more!) And you will be featured in their 2012 marketing campaign. Click here for the official rules.

I haven't decided yet which category I will be submitting a picture for, but you bet I am going to try... hey, $1000 or $500 is a lot of moolah. And we have tons of things coming up that we could use that certificate for. 

You all should go to there facebook page and enter! I know you all are adorable people out there!. Let me know if you decide to enter too! I would love to see your photos!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...