Wednesday, January 11, 2012

10 more facts

This is going to take me a while to think of 100 facts about me, so these will be slow coming.I am really hoping I don't have any repeats.


51. I don't like to drink water. I could go days without drinking water. I think it just taste funny. I know water taste different from wherever its from, but I haven't really had any great tasting water that has stood out to me. It is bad now because I really need to get to drinking more water for the pregnancy.


52. I want to skydive. Even though I am deathly afraid of heights, I want to skydive so badly! I think it would be fun and exhilarating. That is definitely on my bucket list.


53. I love Birds, Owls especially. I have an owl tattoo and I have tons of them in our home. And I have tons of owl necklaces too. I don't know why I love them, I just do. Which is special because my grandmother loves them too. It's so sweet because people will randomly see something owl and get it for me because it reminds them of me.

54. I would love to be a cosmetologist. I would like to know how to do hair and make up on myself and to do on my family and friends. I think I would love the job. I would totally go for that as my career  if only I didn't have to work nights or weekends (which is highly unlikely).

55. I love cream cheese. I could eat it on anything. Seriously. The more the better. Oh and James' family makes a  fruit dip that is made of cream cheese and marshmallow cream is the best EVER.

56. My favorite season is Fall. Even though San Diego really doesn't have a fall here, I love what fall is supposed to be. The red, orange and yellow leaves. The cold brisk air. The warmer seasonal drinks. The warmer clothes and layers to wear. I can't wait to live in a place that actually has a fall.

57. I was the token white girl for many years with my friends. I grew up and went to school with mostly people of Mexican, Philippino and African American decent and Caucasian was a minority. My best friends were always Mexican and I was very immersed in there culture.  That could be why I love Mexican food, was in Ballet Folklorico and took Spanish for so many years. I even had a teacher who would call me "guerra"  (pronounced Wedda, meaning white girl or blonde white girl) as my name. When I would go to other parts of San Diego where Caucasian was the majority, I felt so weird and it took me a long time to get use to it. 

58. I am thinking about being a CPA. I really love accounting and number pushing and finances. I even like doing our taxes. I think this would be a great fit for me... if only I could find the time and motivate myself to go back to school again.

59. I come from a small family. It was my sisters and Mom most of my life. I grew up with knowing 1 aunt, her 2 daughters, 1 uncle and my grandma. They all lived in Arizona and we didn't see them very much, So our family felt pretty small. Now that I have a relationship with my dad I have added on to that a little more, but we are still a relatively small family. Now James family, that is another story. His family is HUGE. 

60. I love to DIY everything. (see headboard below) James and I like to try re purposing furniture, home decor etc... I see something I like in a store and then tell myself "I can make that". I have the intentions to make it, but then I never get around to it.

4 comments:

Her and the Boys said...

You and I have #51 in common. And you should skydive! It's a once in a lifetime thing. It's an amazing experience. It feels like you aren't even in your own body. You don't even notice that you are free falling thousands of feet. After reading these, you and I have quite a few things in common!

Unknown said...

I dont drink water either, I have to have something with flavor and it also makes my stomach hurt when I drink it, so weird.

Kelley said...

Okay, glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't drink water! I've paid the price for that though--I've had to go to the hospital twice to get i.v.s for fluid replenishment bc I was so dehydrated..:-(

Donna G said...

Are you opposed to filtered water? because the Britta water bottles that have the filter integrated into the bottle are great! You can put regular tap water into them and it comes out filtered. It's really good for on the go so you don't waste a bunch of money on bottled water. Aaron and I even used them when we came to Germany. We brought them through security empty and then filled them up at drinking fountains or sinks as we traveled.

*disclaimer* I drink water almost all day, but I can be a water snob. So while I am not opposed to drinking water, I do have discernment when it comes to these things.

We miss you guys and are praying that you are well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...