Friday, January 27, 2012

Games "with friends"

Can i just say i am totally addicted to the Zynga games where you play with other people? Words with friends, Hanging with friends and my very fave Scramble with friends. I love playing word games and I also love the fact that you can play when its convenient for you. So helpful when you have a needy toddler on your hands who you can't show your phone to or else they throw a fit that you won't let her play with it.

If you play any of these, make sure to play a game with me! Username: The Schmitzels.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so finding you on Words with Friends...

Unknown said...

So addicting! I love the Scramble with friends the best too! I'll find ya!

Robyn said...

I have like 7 games going right now on WWF. Twitchels is my name if you ever need a new game to play... but I will warn you I am pretty awesome (in my own head).

tia said...

hi- I'm new to your blog and love it! can't wait to make you a daily read. May I say as well, I have been wanting to play these types of games but have been too afraid I'll become addicted! Maybe I'll give it a try!

-tia @ two birds on a wire

re said...

love playing with you! so much fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...