Sunday, February 5, 2012

Meet the Sponsers - Sandee

Sandee is an actual real life friend of mine. We met while our significant others were playing in a band together and instantly clicked. She is sweet, fun, and sassy (which I love!). Her blog is real down to earth, honest and hilarious! I love the real life topics she tackles that many other blogs won't. She is new to the blog land and her blog is definitely one you will want to make a favorite. Her blog is one of my other faves. It makes me laugh out loud at almost every post! (and it happens to be one of James' fave blogs too.... yes ladies, my hubby reads YOUR blogs!) Make sure to go to her blog and click "follow". like right now.  oh ya, and she is a gorgeous tattooed momma who use to be a pin up model! An amazing mom and a hot wife? Adam is one lucky guy! :)


 My name is Sandee and I am a stay at home mom (domestic diva as I refer to it) of two wonderful little boys. I also was lucky enough to marry my best friend, Adam. Our life is super hectic and crazy. Both my husband and I go to school to further our education to hopefully better provide for our family. I study journalism and he is a finance major. Along with life, kids, and school, we have 4 pets. I know, we are a glutton for punishment. We have 2 cats and 2 dogs. I would love to have goats, chickens, and a farm would be nice. I feel I have a lot to write about. Some of the things I touch on are DIY projects, money savers, relationships, a little bit of everything. I write what I feel. I am very honest and forward. I consider myself to be very real. So come to my blog with an open mind and comments are welcomed.  I hope that you enjoy reading my blog and I look forward to meeting new friends!






1 comment:

Her and the Boys said...

Thank you so much Michelle for sharing my blog! I hope everyone enjoys it! Love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...