Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Meet the Sponsors- Deanna

 My first sponsor is the wonderful Deanna from Delirious Rhapsody blog. I read her blog almost daily. She is smart, witty and hilarious! Her family is adorable and is always good for a laugh. She is really awesome. Her blog is definitely one of my favorites and I am sure it will become one of your favorites too!
Without further blabbing, here she is!
I'm Deanna! I'm a stay at home mama of two crazy little boys. I collect gnomes and have an unnatural obsession with Colin Meloy. Hopefully my blog will make you laugh. It might make you cry, and every once in a while it may make you want to punch me in the face. Suck it up, because this is my blog, and meanies will not be tolerated. No, seriously, I am actually the most passive person you might never meet. On my blog you will find my weekly features: Topical Tuesday, What I Wore Wednesday, Gage Says and My Stories. Mixed in you will see some crafts and recipes, as well as your typical mommy rant. I'm sarcastic, yet loveable. And I hope you'll stick around for a bit! I'm a vagabond at heart, and a daydreamer throughout my soul. Come join me on my little journey to maintain what's left of my sanity!
  












1 comment:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

thanks for all the sweet things you said!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...