Friday, March 2, 2012

March Sponsor - All of Our Love



Hi! My name is Lindsay, and my little space on the internet is called All of Our Love. While I've been blogging for a few years, I am just getting my feet wet, and would love to share my blog with you.

 I am a 27 year old "mommy blogger" to two boys--ages 7 and 5. My blog is undergoing a major overhaul right now, but in the meantime, I'm blogging about my days with all three of my boys and sharing my photography. In the coming weeks, I will be unveiling new features that I hope will be fun and exciting for my readers. I hope you'll check out All of Our Love and stick around for the changes-while you're there, drop me a line and say hello! I love to know who's reading. See you soon!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...