Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pillows

I actually found a little time today to sew some pillow cases my sister had been wanting to create for sometime now. Thank goodness my sister came over to help watch Emery while i did this or i definitely would never have time to get around to it. It was nice to be able to put off my chores, hand my baby over to her loving auntie and just focus on a little crafting again. :)
Arent these cute? I just love chevron pattern, especially yellow and white chevron! These are going right on my sisters bed. I would love a pair of these pillows for my living room....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love craft time! I need more of it in my life. I have a sewing machine I haven't used in over a year. Not cool. Someday I will put good use to it!

Anonymous said...

those are great pillows. I love the chevron.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...